About the Columbus Blue Jackets of the National Hockey League (NHL)

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Chicago 2 : 3 Columbus


Sunday October 9, 2005 -- Game Three
I was in Chicago watching my girlfriend's mother run the Chicago Marathon but I missed this game on local television because we were out on the town. (And when we came back to the hotel I got out-voted when the Bengals game was on and had to watch NFL.)

Anyway, Jason Chimera (25) who we had just acquired from Phoenix scored the game's opening goal followed by tallies from Brian Berard (4) and a game winning goal by Jody Shelley (45) (No, I do not believe that Jody Shelley scored our game winning goal either.)

Game recap:http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/recap?gid=2005100904

Record: 1 - 2 (2 pts)
Home Record: 0 - 1
Road Record: 1 - 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home